Let's change our banner(click on the blogger icon at left hand side)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winning his lawsuit-Hangeng revealed his thoughts

Former Super Junior member Hangeng
recently revealed his thoughts about winning his lawsuit against
 SM Entertainment. The star alleged that the agency had
ensnared him in a ’slave’ contract.

Hangeng was present at a charity event for water in Hong Kong,
 and reporters took the opportunity to ask how he felt about the results.
Hangeng stated, “I don’t have a lot of thoughts about winning the lawsuit.
I always thought it would be something that time would solve.”
He continued, “I believed that time could solve it,
that’s why I never really stressed about it.
My only concern right now is my work.”
In regards to SM Entertainment making an appeal,
Hangeng replied , “I will leave the appeal to my lawyers. I won’t be stressing about it.”

*credit:allkpop
~admin Faa

No comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright reserved :KpopSyok.blogspot.com